Another detail that I thought provided some more synergy between the website and the digipak/video was the text that I added at the sides of the screen that appear on every page. It again shows the colour scheme and advertises the album/music video. I noticed that some artists did this when new music has been released, and as this is true for my artist I thought that it would be an interesting promotional detail for my website to have too. I also animated the text to fade in from the side to catch the eye of the audiences.
Social media is a key part of any modern artist's persona, and so I added social media links at the top of the page which, like the title and navigation bar, appear on every page. The icons themselves are a minimalist black design which suits the theme of my website. Above the icons is a shopping cart item where audiences can see their purchases.
No comments:
Post a Comment