Wednesday, 1 February 2017

Website progress 1

I've looked extensively at existing artist websites and have got in mind a general layout that I think would be both easy to navigate for users and have enough links and animation to add visual interest. A navigation bar is essential, and I will feature the home page as one of the links as the page will provide a pivotal point for the rest of the website and will feature latest news and quick view information about what is on the other pages. This way audiences can immediately see what the website will offer and will hopefully remain interested as they don't have to search very hard for the information they want. These are the pages that will be featured on my website:


The black block colour means that no matter what colour the background is it will stand out (and the white text is clear against the black too), but when the page is selected it will turn blue. This is to create/keep to the blue/pink colour scheme that will feature on the other pages that I create later on. Here is a scan of my rough layout ideas and some notes that I made.


No comments:

Post a Comment