Creating my digipak has been difficult as I've found it hard to think of design ideas that would not only looks professional but fit with the design that I want all 3 of my products to have. Synergy is important, especially in pop music where the marketability of artists is extremely high and so continuity between products ensures that audiences can recognise an artist's style and display something about the genre. As I have mentioned before, the blue/pink text colour scheme is one way to do this, and so before I knew the overall design of the digipak I knew that it had to be based around these colours. A key feature of my website was aesthetic shots of the sky and the bright colours that went along with these images (as the background for the pages), and so I also knew that it would be a good idea to use these visuals in my digipak.
No comments:
Post a Comment